Supporting Health and Wellness Initiatives in our Community
The Churchill Private Hospital Trust is a charitable trust established in 1994 for the purpose of providing private healthcare in Marlborough. The Trust also supports the health and wellness of the residents of Marlborough, New Zealand. Organisations within Marlborough are welcome to apply to the Trust for funding to assist with projects which fall within the “approved purposes” listed below.
How to Apply for a Community Donation:
Please complete the community donation request form. You will be able to save this to your own computer and submit it either via email or post once completed. It is important that all supporting information requested is enclosed with your request form. Failure to do so may result in your application being declined.
Approved purposes include:
- Purchase of medical equipment for public use
- The support of community based programmes which promote health initiatives and prevention programmes
- The support of local charities which promote the health and welfare of the people of Marlborough
- The support of organisations providing programmes which promote healthy lifestyles (including sport)
- Any amateur sports club which is open to the general public and which is affiliated to a recognised or national body.
- Any charitable or not for profit organisation (including sport associations and schools) which directly benefit the health and welfare of the people of Marlborough
- Any approved donation cannot be used to cover costs which have been paid for before the donation is approved at our board meeting.
- Any approved donation must be used for the specific purpose it was requested.
- Any approval is a one-off donation and does not tie the Trust in to an ongoing commitment with the successful organisation.
The Board of Trustees will consider requests at least bi-monthly. It is recommended that any application is made at least 9 weeks prior to the date funds are required. To find out when the requests are next being considered, please contact the General Manager.
Information to come
Information to come